I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Farmers Insurance Open - One-and-Done

Before we dive into the one-and-done for the Farmers Insurance Open, this serves as a quick reminder that my power rankings can be found here

Four names were bouncing around in my head very early on the OAD process this week, and one name always seemed to stand above the others. I like Charles Howell III and Bill Haas for a OAD this week, but not as much as Phil Mickelson and Brandt Snedeker. (I didn't see this as the right play for Day in this format even before the illness.) 

Both Mickelson and Snedeker have solid current form and great course history. There is an argument to save Sneds for Pebble Beach, but he also has the weight of defending there. Mainly for that reason, I'm going to go ahead and burn Snedeker this week at Torrey Pines.

Best of luck to all!

3 comments:

  1. I missed your course analysis this week!! It is really helpful to also know what stats are important for that course. Thanks for great insights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! read more at my blog

    ReplyDelete