I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Northern Trust Open - One-and-Done

The Northern Trust Open kicks off in about 13 hours, and it's time to declare a one-and-done selection at Riviera CC.

The more I searched through the options, the more it became clear that two stood above the fray for a tournament like this. They are J.B. Holmes and Charl Schwartzel. Quite honestly, pick your poison.

Both have solid course history and each are playing some impressive golf. Schwartzel was a winner overseas last week, while Holmes enters on a T6-T6-T11 run.

To me, this is all about which one you'd rather save. There is no right or wrong answer on Wednesday night, so I'm going to save Holmes and play Schwartzel.

Best of luck to all!

3 comments:

  1. I was leaning towards Holmes and pulled the trigger on him... what tourney should I eye for Schwartzel then? Usually try not to "save" to many players but may have to start looking forward more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your knowledge you post on here. We took Walker last week and taking Schwartzel and Haas this week. If you ever need a web developer to help you design a better blog let me know. I have done several of them including fantasy golf insider's website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blog. It has very knowledgeable information about golf

    ReplyDelete