I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Honda Classic - One-and-Done

For The Honda Classic one-and-done, this is a good week to make a safe play. And by safe, I mean course history. Granted, I typically play it pretty safe, so perhaps this isn't a swerve from the norm.

Two names jumped off the page to me. Paul Casey and Russell Knox. In fact, if memory serves, I rode Casey to a solid T3 here last year. In fact, Knox joined Casey in a share of third.

Both are a little on the chilly side entering this week. While that is a concern, it's not a massive one. I'm taking Casey again. He has two top-four finishes at PGA National and another T12. He enters off a rather unremarkable T39 at Riviera last week. That's edges him ahead of Knox, who's been riding the MC train since a 27th in the Hyundai Tournament of Champions.

Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment