I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

FedEx St. Jude - One-and-Done

The FedEx St. Jude Classic awaits, and it's time to name this week's one-and-done selection.

This week's choice brings with it a pretty clear decision. Do I play the obvious favorite, in Dustin Johnson, or do I go against him? I've been burned, as all of you have, by taking the obvious favorite in a can't-miss scenario only to see him miss the cut. That is my fear with DJ.

While mired in a bit of a slump in the OAD, I'm still safely inside the money of my own game. That dictates my strategy this week. I would regret not taking DJ if he turned in a top-five performance more than I would be frustrated with a missed cut. Either could happen, but the stats, current form and course history all point towards DJ.

I'm sticking to the process and attaching my hopes to DJ!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

    Tally Training

    ReplyDelete