I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Quicken Loans National - One-and-Done

If you caught my preview for the Quicken Loans National on Rotoworld, you'll know that I believe this week fails to present us with an obvious choice for a one-and-done. Being as such, I suspect there will be a wide variety of players burned at Congressional.


I'm riding the hot hand of Marc Leishman, with his three consecutive top 20s. Coupled with a top 10 at Congressional in 2014, he's as good of an option as any.


There are lots of interesting choices this week, and I could endorse any number of players. The Aussie feels like just the right blend of good form, good enough history, and I probably won't miss him later.


Best of luck to all!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete