I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

WGC-Bridgestone and Barracuda - One-and-done

We got ourselves a double dip this week! The one-and-done consists of the WGC-Bridgestone and the Barracuda Championship, and we'll take our best shot at both.


A couple of Internationals were bouncing around in my head for Firestone CC this week, with defending champion, Shane Lowry, and Branden Grace catching my eye from the available pool of talent. For leagues that don't allow defending champs, Grace it is. As for me, I'm going with the course history / current form combo of Lowry.


At the Barracuda, I really wanted to pull the lever on John Rahm. Almost did, and will regret it mightily if he wins. Instead, I'm taking Gary Woodland.


Best of luck to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment