I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

PGA Championship - One-and-Done

The PGA Championship tees off in the morning, and this week's OAD pick is a big one.


One of the old adages in golf, and other sports, is beware the wounded / sick golfer. Shocker of all shockers, Jason Day is running on fumes after taking his wife to the ER earlier this week.


For those that have bailed on Day when a report surfaces that he's battling an injury or had a recent spell of this illness or that ailment, you know it's true for Day.


No offense to the Mrs, but I actually licked my chops when I saw Jason had some adversity to deal with earlier this week. He admits to being tired, unprepared and having low expectations.


PERFECT!


Let's Go Day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice i hope you will have many post like this
    --------------
    i'm providing thay man hinh Xiaomi service, special thay man hinh Xiaomi mi4. Contact with me

    ReplyDelete