I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Deutsche Bank Championship - One-and-Done

The Deutsche Bank Championship tees off in just hours, and it's time to declare this week's one-and-done selection.


For the first time all year, I actually took a look at how many options I have available that are currently inside the top 25 in the FedExCup standings. The good news is, I have just enough options to make it through.


This week I'm burning a stud, who happens to be a defending champion rounding into form. That's right. Rickie Fowler.


I'll have my Puma gear on this weekend! Actually, not really. Don't own any. But I will be wearing orange on Saturday night when my Clemson Tigers take on the Auburn War Eagles.


Go (Clemson) Tigers, and go Rickie!

No comments:

Post a Comment