I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Safeway Open - One-and-Done

The Safeway Open is upon us, as the 2016-17 PGA TOUR season kicks off in Napa, California. That means it is time for the first one-and-done of the new season.


I set my sights on Kevin Na from the outset. While this is just the third time Silverado Resort & Spa (North) has severed as the host course, Na was the playoff loser in here last year. By all standards, Na would be a very safe pick to start things off. He's also a guy that I wouldn't necessarily miss in big-money events later in the season.


The other idea was to take a hot up-and-comer off the Web.com Tour and hope that they could ride the wave before they realize they aren't still on the Web.com Tour. Grayson Murray fits that bill.


When I checked the weather, it looks like the best scoring conditions of the week could be Thursday morning, with wind picking up Thursday PM and a heavy chance of rain on Friday and Saturday. That proved to be the tie breaker for me, as I'll take a trusted veteran who has a Thursday AM tee time and the patience to handle potential weather delays and other issues.


Let's go, Kevin Na!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay đậu nành | Special is máy bào đá | and máy xay đậu nành đa năng Q10 | and máy bào đá tuyết ET200 | and máy bào đá ZY-SB114 | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 8.2i | and xe đạp thể dục IBIKE 4000. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Everybody!
    Can you give me some minutes for introduct my service? I"m providing máy xay sinh tố | Special is máy làm bắp rang bơ | and bắp mỹ | and bơ làm bắp rang bơ | and máy làm bắp rang bơ bằng ga | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG 1608 | and máy làm bắp rang bơ VBG-1708. Contact with me.
    Thanks for reading! And have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DreamHost is ultimately one of the best hosting provider with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete