I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Genesis Open - One-and-Done

The Genesis Open is about to kick off at Riviera Country Club, with Bubba Watson as the defending champion. This week's one-and-done is about as complicated as its past champion.


Given a chance for weather, it's tough to stomach the idea of burning a start on a guy like Dustin Johnson, who is the favorite for my money. Instead, I'm going with Sergio Garcia. His form is great and there isn't an obvious must-play spot in his future.


Best of luck to all!

2 comments:

  1. FLIP FLOPPER!!!! Hahahaha! I love it.... so hard to burn DJ but the Blue Monster awaits.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm...pretty sure they're not playing at Doral this year...

    I went with DJ this week. 😃😄👍🏻

    ReplyDelete