I can also be found at Rotoworld.com and on Twitter @RyanGolfBlogger.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

RBC Canadian Open - One-and-Done

The RBC Canadian Open backs up the Open Championship, and here is this week's one-and-done selection. While it's tempting to take a Canuck in their fifth major, I went with an American who has been quietly playing some really good golf over the last month. That is Ben Martin. I thought long and hard about Adam Hadwin, but his form has been a bit off lately.

As a quick note for those that didn't catch it on Twitter or Rotoworld, I have stepped away from my Rotoworld duties. I'm not sure what that means for this space, but I suspect that I may use this platform a bit more than I have in the past. Perhaps it will be for golf thoughts or ramblings not related to fantasy.

Either way, I'll still be around in some form or fashion!

Best of luck to all!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan, just wanted to say thanks so much for all the Rotoworld posts over the years. I've used your full season rankings in my friends' draft for years and been awfully grateful for the time and thought you put into it - your rankings always graded out better than anyone else's, and I'm sure my draft mates will assume I got demonstrably stupider come next year. Appreciate it all, and wish you nothing but the best in whatever the future holds for you.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I hope you at least do your rankings for the majors. You've won me a lot of money from my friends. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in need of a loan? Do you want to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you have to do is to contact us for more information on how to get started and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that will be able to repay back in due time. Note-that repayment time frame is negotiable and at interest rate of 3% just email us (creditloan11@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete